Safety Policies & Procedures
We are committed to the safety of our guests and employees. COVID-19 continues to present a significant health risk to our community, and we are taking additional steps to ensure that our escape rooms are a fun, safe environment. Below are additional steps we are taking to keep our facility safe.
Facility and Staff Protocols:
- Hands sanitizer provided at the entrance of the facility.
- Staff will be required to wear facemasks.
- Staff will wipe down rooms and props between each group.
- Staff will remain 6 feet apart from guests.
Expectations for Participants:
- Arrive 10 minutes before scheduled start time.
- Wear mask in both the lobby and while in the room.
- Sanitize hands as you enter and exit the facility.
- Sign waiver ahead of time or on your phone. A QR code will be in the lobby and on the front window.
- Remain only with your group and maintain 6 ft of distance between others.
- Use the bathroom before you arrive.
- If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. Rescheduling or gift cards can be made.